Your privacy is important to us and we will guide the information you entrust us with.
1. Personal details provided by you to our business through electronic responses from this site will not be forwarded, sold, or made available in any way to any third party.
2. However, we may communicate with you again with other information that is complimentary to your original request.
3. Each of these communications will have clear 'opt-out' instructions so you can choose not to receive further communication from us.
4. On the other hand, you may wish to receive other communications we feel will be of value to you, you would always be asked before such information is forwarded.
How we uses the information you provide…
We use information we collect from you for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection.
We generally use personal information to:
- provide you with products or services you have requested;
- personalise and customise your experiences on our business website;
- help us manage and enhance our services to you;
- communicate with you;
- provide you with ongoing information about opportunities on our business website in which we believe you may be interested; and
- give you the opportunity from time to time to receive e-mails and 'e-newsletters' from us that are designed to add value to your experience with us.
If you wish to Opt out of our communication…
It is not in our businesses interest to continue to send you emails once you have requested to be unsubscribed. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us